This is part 2 in a 6-part series that takes a close and intimate look at my own experiential journey of awakening. Parts 1-4 are taken from a talk I gave, in 2016, as part of a long-term series I was hosting at a local Zen center. Parts 5-6 are an update on my adventures from where I am now, five years later. In this second part, I describe several of the initial opening experiences and insights that occurred during the early stages of my own awakening. It is my hope that this in-depth look at my own awakening process can be of comfort to those who are having difficulties on their own journey – so you can see that you are not alone and that we are all in this together.
- For Review – Goal Statementby Bradley BemisThis post is the current working draft of the Goal Statement required as part of my Ph.D. admissions package. I appreciate you taking the time to look it over and to offer any suggestions or corrections you may have. The […]
- For Review – Autobiographical Statementby Bradley BemisThis post is the current working draft of the Autobiographical Statement required as part of my Ph.D. admissions package. I appreciate you taking the time to look it over and to offer any suggestions or corrections you may have. The […]
- Q&A Session 1, 17 October 2021by Bradley BemisWeekly Questions and Answers on Nonduality, Self-realization, and Embodied Awakening with Bradley Bemis, M.S., from Awakening Into Life (awakeningintolife.com). These free, open sessions take place on Sunday nights at 8pm (EST) on Bradley’s FacebookLive feed. If you have a question […]
- Event (Public Talk): Questioning the Fabric of Realityby Bradley BemisEVENT ANNOUNCEMENT How a ‘thing’ becomes a ‘thing’. How the ‘mind’ becomes the ‘world’. QUESTIONING THE FABRIC OF REALITY This event has already passed, but an audio recording is available here: https://awakeningintolife.com/audio/29Sep21_Talk.m4a
- Free Practice Coaching Sessionsby Bradley BemisThank you for your interest in [FREE] LIFE COACHING SERVICES. | Estimated value, $1,000 | Overview I recently completed a 5-day intensive Life Coaching course with the Life Purpose Institute that will lead to credentialing as a Certified Life Coach […]