This is part 2 of the very first public talk that I ever gave. The topic was “The Promise, Process, and Pitfalls of Obtaining Spiritual Enlightenment. It was held in 2015 at a New Age/New Thought community and continues where the first part ended. It covers additional spiritual practices, such as facing and letting go of our pain, paying attention to synchronicity, and being wary of our traps, all of which can help bring about an experiential awakening out of the dream and into life.
- For Review – Goal Statementby Bradley BemisThis post is the current working draft of the Goal Statement required as part of my Ph.D. admissions package. I appreciate you taking the time to look it over and to offer any suggestions or corrections you may have. The […]
- For Review – Autobiographical Statementby Bradley BemisThis post is the current working draft of the Autobiographical Statement required as part of my Ph.D. admissions package. I appreciate you taking the time to look it over and to offer any suggestions or corrections you may have. The […]
- Q&A Session 1, 17 October 2021by Bradley BemisWeekly Questions and Answers on Nonduality, Self-realization, and Embodied Awakening with Bradley Bemis, M.S., from Awakening Into Life (awakeningintolife.com). These free, open sessions take place on Sunday nights at 8pm (EST) on Bradley’s FacebookLive feed. If you have a question […]
- Event (Public Talk): Questioning the Fabric of Realityby Bradley BemisEVENT ANNOUNCEMENT How a ‘thing’ becomes a ‘thing’. How the ‘mind’ becomes the ‘world’. QUESTIONING THE FABRIC OF REALITY This event has already passed, but an audio recording is available here: https://awakeningintolife.com/audio/29Sep21_Talk.m4a
- Free Practice Coaching Sessionsby Bradley BemisThank you for your interest in [FREE] LIFE COACHING SERVICES. | Estimated value, $1,000 | Overview I recently completed a 5-day intensive Life Coaching course with the Life Purpose Institute that will lead to credentialing as a Certified Life Coach […]