This is part 4 in a multi-part series that covers a 3-month workshop I did in 2019, called “a Campaign of Consciousness”. It covers the second talk in the series, called “Loving Yourself, Trusting Yourself, and Honoring Your Own Journey”. This particular segment addresses the question ‘does your life really look like the life of someone who loves themselves?’ and begins to outline why most of us aren’t acting in loving, kind, or compassionate ways with ourselves. It is my hope that it will help you shift the internal dialogue that you have with yourself about who you are, and offers you some alternative ways of seeing, treating, and experiencing yourself with greater tenderness. To learn more about this podcast, about nondual wisdom, or about me, please visit https://awakeningintolife.com/.
- For Review – Goal Statementby Bradley BemisThis post is the current working draft of the Goal Statement required as part of my Ph.D. admissions package. I appreciate you taking the time to look it over and to offer any suggestions or corrections you may have. The […]
- For Review – Autobiographical Statementby Bradley BemisThis post is the current working draft of the Autobiographical Statement required as part of my Ph.D. admissions package. I appreciate you taking the time to look it over and to offer any suggestions or corrections you may have. The […]
- Q&A Session 1, 17 October 2021by Bradley BemisWeekly Questions and Answers on Nonduality, Self-realization, and Embodied Awakening with Bradley Bemis, M.S., from Awakening Into Life (awakeningintolife.com). These free, open sessions take place on Sunday nights at 8pm (EST) on Bradley’s FacebookLive feed. If you have a question […]
- Event (Public Talk): Questioning the Fabric of Realityby Bradley BemisEVENT ANNOUNCEMENT How a ‘thing’ becomes a ‘thing’. How the ‘mind’ becomes the ‘world’. QUESTIONING THE FABRIC OF REALITY This event has already passed, but an audio recording is available here: https://awakeningintolife.com/audio/29Sep21_Talk.m4a
- Free Practice Coaching Sessionsby Bradley BemisThank you for your interest in [FREE] LIFE COACHING SERVICES. | Estimated value, $1,000 | Overview I recently completed a 5-day intensive Life Coaching course with the Life Purpose Institute that will lead to credentialing as a Certified Life Coach […]