Sunday, the 13th of October, marks the 5-year anniversary of the day that everything fell away for me, the day that awareness became aware of itself within the context of ‘me’. In conjunction, I’ll be launching a new Campaign of Consciousness; a special 9-week series of on-line group and private sessions – all offered freely from the heart…
A Campaign of Consciousness
14 October – 8 December 2019
This online event series includes seven free group sessions and three free private one-on-one sessions, all hosted via Zoom, FacebookLive, and then posted to YouTube afterwards. If you have concerns about being recorded, please see my recent blog post addressing this issue.
If you are interested in participating, please just send me a quick e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll receive a detailed e-mail response with all of the information needed to schedule your private sessions and attend the group sessions. Everything is optional though. You can come and go as you please, participating only in those sessions which resonate with you.
Did you miss a session? That’s okay! You can join at any time… just send me an e-mail as described above and we’ll get you squared away.
Note: While primarily presented in a nondual spiritual context, the themes and methods that we’ll be discussing are also represented within psychological theories and therapeutic models such as Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Internal Family Systems Theory, Dialectic Behavior Theory, Jungian Theory, Existential Theory, Transpersonal Theory, and more… The entire series is FREE – with no hidden catches, will be hosted on-line, and includes both private and group sessions that are ultimately designed to instill a greater sense of peace, joy, and connection within ourselves and the world of our experience. We hope to see you there.
***First Private Session***
- Your Journey So Far (Should be scheduled to take place between 14 and 20 October): In this session we’ll discuss what your life and spiritual journey have looked like so far, where you feel confused or challenged, and what you hope to get out of this series as we work together in the spirit of mutual curiosity.
First Group Session (audio recording available below)
- Tilting in the Direction of Awakening (Sunday, 20 October, 8 pm – 9:30 pm EST): In this session, we’ll talk about the nature of an authentic spiritual awakening as a ‘seeing through’ of conceptual reality, into the infinite space of our Being which ultimately leads to a completely embodied expression of wisdom, compassion, joy, and virtue.
Second Group Session (video recording available below)
- Loving, Trusting, and Honoring Yourself (Sunday, 27 October, 8 pm – 9:30 pm EST): In this session, we’ll explore the sense of unworthiness that so many of us experience in our daily lives, and how to begin loving ourselves, trusting ourselves, and honoring the journey that is unfolding before us until we arrive at a state of greater peace and harmony within ourselves.
Third Group Session
- Practicing Mindfulness and Meditation (Sunday, 3 November, 8 pm – 9:30 pm EST): In this session, we’ll discuss the purpose and foundations of mindfulness, and explore a variety of meditation and self-inquiry techniques that can serve as practical tools throughout the awakening process and help us move through whatever is arising in the present moment.
Fourth Group Session
- Facing and Letting Go of Your Pain (Sunday, 10 November, 8 pm – 9:30 pm EST): In this session, we’ll discuss the challenging topic of psychological suffering and what it’s inviting us to investigate, address, or let go of; revealing deep insights about how our attachments are exposed in the light of awareness and present us with an opportunity for true healing.
***Second Private Session***
- How Are You Doing? (Should be scheduled to take place between 11 and 17 November): In this session, which takes place after the group session on “Facing and Letting Go of Your Pain”, we’ll discuss any difficult issues or challenges that may have come up for you while working within yourself to process the content.
Fifth Group Session
- Paying Attention to Synchronicity (Sunday, 17 November, 8 pm – 9:30 pm EST): In this session, we’ll discuss the phenomena of synchronicity as the language of the universe that is teaching us, guiding us, and revealing our true essential nature, the timeless perfection of being, and the intelligent aliveness of life that is ever-present and unerring in its wisdom.
Sixth Group Session
- Being Wary of Your Traps (Sunday, 24 November, 8 pm – 9:30 pm EST): In this session, we’ll talk about the appearance of ‘traps’; what they are, how they ensnare us and what they have to teach us as we fall down, get up, and fall down again, over and over until we’ve learned how to walk the infinite last mile in complete acceptance of life’s great mystery.
Seventh Group Session
- The Dance of Fear and Surrender (Sunday, 1 December, 8 pm – 9:30 pm EST): In our final group session, we’ll revisit the major themes that have been addressed during this series and discuss the appearance of fear, uncertainty, and doubt that will present itself at each stage of the awakening journey – how to be with it, move beyond it, and learn from it.
***Third Private Session***
- Your Journey Forward (Should be scheduled to take place between 2 and 8 December): In this session, which takes place the week following the end of the series, we’ll discuss your experiences with the course, any comments or feedback that you may have, and how you plan to integrate the materials into your life.
Getting Signed Up: If you are interested in participating, please just send me a quick e-mail at email@example.com. You’ll receive a detailed e-mail response with all of the information needed to schedule your private sessions and attend the group sessions.
This series is free, but donations are accepted and appreciated.
—Bradley Bemis is an Orlando-based spiritual teacher of non-duality and Self-realization, an inner presence coach and guide, and is currently working toward his Master’s degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. He offers a combination of public discourses and private sessions for those who are interested in exploring the enlightened insights of nondual wisdom. Learn more at: https://awakeningintolife.com/aboutbradley
Session Recording Archive
Session 1: Tilting in the Direction of Awakening
Session 2: Loving Trusting and Honoring Yourself
Session 3: Practicing Mindfulness and Meditation
Session 4: Facing and Letting Go of Your Pain
Session 5: Paying Attention to Synchronicity
Session 6: Being Wary of Our Traps